Submit a site
Products and Services
Farming Practices and Systems
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Biotech Brasil Blog
- Blog commentary and news about the benefits of GMOs in Latin America.
- This site is an academic one. It helps students finding information on agricultural courses. It contains results of research on range plant ecology, plant diversity and forage crops.
PanAridus - Natural Rubber Supplier
- Combining the bio-sciences of genetics and selective breeding, Panaridus has unlocked the key to growing a higher yield of domestically grown guayule rubber per acre than from imported Hevea rubber.
Plant Science Conferences
- Theme: State of Plant and Soil Research & the Emerging Applications; Plant Science invites participants from all over the world to attend the 5th Annual Congress on Plant & Soil Science.
Plant Genomics Conference
- 5th Edition of International Conference on Plant Genomics - Theme: New Genome Based Breeding and Genome Evolution Technologies on Different Scales.
Life Sciences Blog
- Weblog about the application of life sciences and biotechnology to modern agriculture.
Conversations About Plant Biotechnology
- Web site offers video discussions with farmers and experts from around the world on the benefits of agricultural biotechnology.
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
@gOnline | Search Index
- Worldwide farming, market news, information and analysis for farms, farmers and agribusiness, and Successful Farming magazine.
- Companion site to the TV show. News, weather, and special features.
Agricultural Engineering Associates
- Engineering consulting services for commercial and production agriculture. Bringing technical services to grassroots agriculture. We serve more than 15 states and foreign countries.
Agricultural Engineers Forum at Eng-Tips
- Agricultural Engineers technical support forums and mutual help system for engineering professionals. Selling and recruiting forbidden.
Agricultural Productions Research Systems
- Expertise and research technology in crop and soil management and the computer simulation of farming systems, particularly for northern Australia.
Agricultural Research Service, USDA
- The main in-house research arm of the U.S. Department of Agriculture. Research news, find-a-researcher, consumer and educational information on a wide range of topics in food, agriculture, pest management, and related areas.
Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service (APHIS)
- Part of U.S. Department of Agriculture. Site provides extensive information on animal and plant health/disease topics, USDA regulations, control of invasive species, agricultural chemicals, and related public health issues.
Board on Agriculture and Natural Resources, NAS/NRC
- Part of U.S. National Academy of Sciences and National Research Council. Topics on site include animal nutrition, pesticides, and federal funding of agricultural research.
- An easily searchable archive of summaries of the world's agricultural and applied life sciences literature, available at cost.
Can China Feed Itself?
- An in-depth analysis of China's food prospects.
Cargill Agriculture Group
- Weather, news, grain marketing information and agronomic advice (including pest management) updated regularly. This site represents Cargill Fertilizer, Cargill Grain, and Cargill Hybrid Seeds.
Consultative Group on International Agricultural Research
- With a mission to contribute to food security and poverty eradication in developing countries through research, partnership, capacity building, and policy support. Also promotes sustainable agricultural development based on the environmentally sound management of natural resources.
Crop and Food Research
- The New Zealand Institute for crop and food research.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor