Society and Culture
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Northland based Web and CD production company.
- I am Maxx, known to my IRC budds as Acidstorm or Acidee. Link to IRC buds, Elite-X, Linux and pictures of the party in Wellington.
- Information and links relating to New Zealand, investment, skiing, soccer and music.
- 23 year old business lending officer from Christchurch. With bank and financial links.
- Personal home page with Sailor Moon, Dragonball Z, friends, favorite things, health stuff and homework helps.
- With photos of New Zealand, web design tips, a music store, tabs and chords collection.
Barry and Megan Page
- Family page for the Page Family. In Greenhithe, North Shore, Auckland.
- A NZ Maori from Tamaki Makaurau (Auckland). Provides links to graphics, NZ/Maori/Pacific genealogy sites, legends, tribes and canoes.
- About the progress of his new house in Nelson.
- Kay McMahon, freelance advertising copywriter and web designer.
- He created with Flash.
Delwyn and Gary
- Homepages of two kiwis living in Christchurch.
Denise and Peter's Our Stuff
- New Zealand immigration, shipping and history. Contains passenger lists, biographies, electoral rolls and shipwrecks information.
- Family doctor, writer, radio host. Focus on women's health and women's issues. In Kapiti Coast.
Felix and Rita Schaad
- Personal homepage of a New Zealand couple in Horeke, Northland.
Glenns Kiwi Web Site
- A web site with stuff about NZ, Taranaki and New Plymouth. Glenn Darrah.
Greg's Online World
- A personal homepage with lots of stuff - music, humour, links and a couple of original techno mp3s to download.
- The Harrison family
- Providing fun and humour in this grottos by someone from Dunedin.
- "A middle-aged boy genius" described by the editor of Arts and Letters Daily. He's especially interested in minority rights, minority (low-status) languages and the offbeat.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor