Travel and Tourism
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- The cottage was built in 1931 and apart from bed & breakfast it houses an art gallery showing the works of your host
Ardern's Fine Accommodation
- Luxury bed and breakfast homestead in Oneroa.
- Relaxed Bed and Breakfast homestay in beautiful Sandy Bay. Close to beaches, rock pools and bush walk. Bright spacious rooms, with spectacular views.
- Enjoy the ambiance of our cosy cottage nestled in a quiet valley surrounded by vineyards, and only a five minute walk to mile long Onetangi Beach.
Enchanted Waters Bed and Breakfast
- Overlooking spectacular ever-changing sparkling waters by day and twinkling lights at night
Giverny Heritage Inn
- Offers luxurious accommodation with breathtaking views and the warm friendly hospitality of Cliff and Louise.
Island View Bed and Breakfast
- A small friendly B&B with great views over the Hauraki Gulf. Set midway between Oneroa and Palm Beach, on a bus route, so you are close the everything.
- Homestay accommodation for gay people in Palm Beach.
Kiwi House Tourist Accommodation
- Continental breakfast included. Group bookings welcome.
- A retreat with an informal relaxed atmosphere. Native bush setting, 150 metres from a beautiful swimming beach, spa, and conference venues.
- A Meditteranean-style house and garden above an unspoiled cove, within easy reach of beaches, bush walks, restaurants and vineyards.
- Comfortable, spacious rooms at this Bed and Breakfast, with expansive seaviews, and tea and coffee making facilities.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor