Travel and Tourism
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Carol & Brian's Place
- Overlooking Oneroa Bay, this is one of the most popular places to stay on Waiheke Island, and bookings are advisable.
- Completely self-contained apartments in Oneroa Village, with views over the bay.
Covey Lodge Apartment
- Offering a large self contained apartment only 2km from Palm Beach, Little Oneroa, and Surfdale, with the bus only 2 minutes away.
Dewi's Guest House
- Apartment with an Indonesian ambience on Waiheke Island.
Gulf Haven Studio Apartments
- An oasis of tranquility, set amongst landscaped gardens, this is truly a slice of paradise.
- Self contained apartment along with bed and breakfast rooms set on 17 acres in Church Bay Estate.
- Self contained, double bedroom apartments, with queen or twin sized beds, and ensuite tiled bathrooms.
Onetangi Beach Apartments
- Situated beside the expansive white sands of beautiful Onetangi Beach, these apartments offer superb comfort with self-contained facilities and the modern comforts of home.
Onetangi Heritage Apartments
- Apartment ambience of sun, sea, open spaces and elegant apartment lifestyle accommodation on one of the most beautiful beaches in New Zealand.
Onetangi Reserve Guest House
- Self-contained guest apartment, sleeps 3 people. Walk to beautiful Onetangi beach. Private sunny deck.
Palm Beach Bungalows
- Tucked away in the trees at Palm Beach, Waiheke Island. The Bungalow is unique, private and nurturing.
Palm Beach Lodge
- Self-contained apartments with comfortable bed-sitting rooms, kitchen with breakfast provisions, full bathroom, and furnished decks with barbecues.
- Escape from it all, by relaxing in our private, secluded retreat, with a view.
- Self-contained luxury holiday apartment. Private self-contained studio unit, queen size bed, ensuite, hair dryer, telephone, washing and cooking facilities.
- A private coastal studio apartment nestled in a sunny, private garden with intimate views of Hekerua and Sandy Bays.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor