Submit a site
Restaurants and Bars
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
A Tragedy Told in Names: Chamoru Names from Early Eighteenth Century Guam
- An article about how 18th Century names reflect the events affecting the lives of the people of Guam.
Chamorro Legends of the Creation of Guam
- Traditional folktale as told by Larry Cunningham.
Guam Communications Network
- Guam Communications Network is a nonprofit organization dedicated to the promotion and preservation of Guam's culture.
Guam Council on the Arts and Humanities Agency
- Staff directory, history of the agency, art bank, upcoming events, news, grant information, awards, fellowships and programs.
- Guam's official song, in Chamoru and English.
Legends and myths of Guam
- Guam's traditional myths as remembered and recounted by Roselie Redaja.
Legends of Guam
- Guam Cultural Legends part I
Micronesian Tales, Legends and Myths
- Micronesia, like many other places, has its share of ghosts, evil, and legends passed down through the ages. But, these are not simply old tales, they still live today.
- An awakening and revival of the Chamoru culture, customs, traditions, and beliefs.
Welcome to Chamorro Land!
- This site is devoted to preserving and sharing the culture of the Chamorro people of the Marianas Islands.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor