Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Bureau of Economic Analysis
- GDP and related data from the national accounts programs of the U.S. Department of Commerce's Bureau of Economic Analysis
Bureau of Justice Statistics
- Statistics regarding crimes and victims, drugs, criminal offenders, the justice system, enforcement, and prosecution.
Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Principal fact-finding agency for the Federal Government in the broad field of labor economics and statistics. Collects, processes, analyzes, and disseminates essential statistical data to the American public, the U.S. Congress, other Federal agencies, State and local governments, business, and labor.
- Provides access to over 100,000 economic times series. Data may be examined online, or downloaded in html or excel spreadsheet format. Each of the series may also be viewed in graphical format.
- A gateway to statistics from over 100 U.S. Federal agencies.
Government Information Sharing Project
- Oregon State University has 49 CD-ROMs full of U.S. government statistics and economic information, all online ready for you to browse and search.
Latest Federal Government Statistics
- Covers main sections, Economic Statistics Briefing Room (ESBR), Social Statistics Briefing Room (SSBR) and The Federal Interagency Council on Statistical Policy (FEDSTATS).
National Agricultural Statistics Service
- Publications covering a wide range of subjects, from traditional crops, to livestock, to parcels of farm lands.
National Center for Education Statistics
- NCES collects, analyzes and makes available data related to education in the U.S. and other nations.
National Center for Health Statistics
- The mission of the National Center for Health Statistics (NCHS) is to provide statistical information that will guide actions and policies to improve the health of the American people. As the Nation's principal health statistics agency, NCHS leads the way with accurate, relevant, and timely data.
STAT-USA/Internet Home Page
- STAT-USA/Internet, a service of the U.S. Department of Commerce, is the site for the U.S. business, economic and trade community, providing authoritative information from the Federal government.
Tax Statistics - IRS
- The Statistics of Income (SOI) program produces data files compiled from tax and information returns filed with the IRS.
The Bureau of Transportation Statistics, US DOT
- The Bureau of Transportation Statistics (BTS) is an operating administration of the U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT). BTS compiles, analyzes, and makes accessible information on the Nation's transportation systems.
The Social Statistics Briefing Room
- A collection of crime, demographic, education, and health statistics compiled by various Federal agencies.
The White House -- Economic Statistics Briefing Room
- Central source of current economic data on the economy, from U.S. government agencies.
U.S. Energy Information Administration
- Energy Information Administration (U.S. Dept. of Energy) Energy Statistics, Data, and Analysis
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor