Submit a site
Passports and Visas
Voting and Elections
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Your Source for DMV Information on the Web
- DMV-Search.com was designed to make trips to the DMV easy. Whether you need local DMV locations and hours of operation, vehicle registration information, or details regarding your driver's license; state-specific DMV information will always be at your fingertips on DMV-search.com.
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Gateway to federal government resources and services, including benefits, services, education, trade, and taxes.
Access America for Students
- Collection of links to a variety of government resources geared towards students, including information on financial aid programs, international study, community service, and career development.
Buy From The Government Direct
- This informative how-to article provides contact information for those interested in buying just about anything from the government direct.
Export Administration Regulations Market Place
Food Stamp Information Page
- An online test for people to find out if they qualify for Food Stamps.
Forms from the Feds
- Provides downloadable versions of frequently requested forms from Federal agencies such as the Federal Emergency Management Agency, Food and Drug Administration, Copyright Office, passport applications from the State Department, and more.
- Collaborates with government to provide Internet-based services that facilitate interactions between government agencies, citizens and businesses.
- Provides a simple one stop location for finding government websites organized by topic, task and demographic group rather than government agency.
Government Surplus Sales and Auctions
- Official site for information on all sales and auctions of government surplus property and assets.
- Resource for locating forms and information from state, local, and federal levels dealing with such things as vehicle registration, voting, social security cards, taxes, and travel.
How to Buy A HUD Home
- HUD sells properties at reduced prices that you might want to buy.
National Coordinating Center for Telecommunications
- Government/industry center that provides emergency response capabilities for the US government and the telecommunications industry.
National Flood Insurance Program
- National Flood Insurance is available in more than 18,000 communities across the United States and its territories for as little as $100 per year.
- Comprehensive collection of links to government resources geared towards the needs of seniors, including Social Security, retirement planning, volunteer opportunities, and health.
The National Center for Biotechnology Information
- National Library of Medicine / National Institutes of Health
TradeNet's Export Advisor
- Collection of federal resources geared towards the exporter. Includes information on countries of the world, contacts, laws and regulations, market research, and trade directories.
U.S. Business Advisor
- A one-stop electronic link to all the information and services government provides for the business community.
U.S. Savings Bonds Online
- Bond rates, calculator, new and old bonds, signing up.
- Collection of links to federal government resources geared towards the working population. Includes information on job and career development, education and training programs, family care, workers' protection, citizenship, and transportation.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor