Submit a site
Areas and Districts
News and Media
Bands and Music
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
A Storm with No Name
- U.S. Coast Guard video footage of "The Perfect Storm."
- Unofficial. Information on surviving and thriving in a life married to a U.S. Coast Guard member.
Coast Guard - About.com
- Unofficial. Information and resources for members of the United States Coast Guard.
Coast Guard 2020
- The Commandant lays out his leadership plan for the next 20 years.
Coast Guard Kodiak
- Main index page for all Kodiak USCG commands and remotely supported units.
Coast Guard Recruiting
- "Jobs That Matter"
Coast Guard Visual Imagery
- Exhaustive collection of action photographs. Requires registration.
- Unofficial. Search engine & resource center for USCG-related web sites.
DC3 Hope's Coast Guard Reserve Page
- Unofficial. A junior Petty Officer offers a personal perspective on service in the USCG Reserve.
EPIRB - Marine Safety Information Bulletin 34-00
- Emergency Positioning Indicating Radio Beacon (EPIRB) Exemption for Commercial Fishing Vessels registered in Puerto Rico and The United States Virgin Islands.
- Unofficial. "The place to meet old shipmates". CG e-mail directory, forums, reunion information, news, and announcements.
- Unofficial. U.S. Coast Guard business cards.
Hilopilot's Complete US Coast Guard Home Page
- Unofficial. A site that gives a brief overview of the US Coast Guard
Ken Laesser's Coast Guard History Page
- Unofficial. 1500 pages of pictures, stories, and facts on the nation's oldest continuous sea service.
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Coast Guard
- Get the "straight scoop" from the service's most senior enlisted member.
National Response Center
- The sole federal point of contact for reporting chemical and oil spills. Home of the Atlantic and Pacific Strike Teams.
National Strike Force
- The NSF provides a valuable source of technical and managerial expertise when responding to oil spills, hazardous material incidents, or other types of incidents or events.
Perfect Storm Images
- Official file photos from the "Storm With No Name" that claimed the F/V Andrea Gail in October 1991.
Port Operations Information for Safety & Efficiency (POISE)
- The Coast Guard's Yahoo-style nation-wide directory of port operations and safety information.
- Storm preparedness information from the experts, the United States Coast Guard.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor