Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
302d Airlift Wing
- The 302nd Airlift Wing, the only Air Force Reserve flying unit in Colorado, is the largest tenant organization at Peterson AFB. Approximately 1,300 reservists and 200 full-time personnel are assigned to the 302nd AW, which is one of 17 C-130 Reserve units located throughout the nation.
315th Airlift Wing
- Official page of this Reserve Command.
340th Flying Training Wing
- Randolph AFB, TX
349th Air Mobility Wing
- Travis AFB, CA
- Keesler AFB, MS
439th Airlift Wing
- Westover ARB, MA
446th Airlift Wing
- McChord AFB, WA
459th Airlift Wing,
- Andrews AFB, MD
512th Airlift Wing
- Dover AFB, DE based wing is a component of the AF Reserve. Information on Wings mission, operations, logistics and support groups along with other staff agencies.
53 WRS Hurricane Hunters
- Keesler AFB, MS
85th Aerial Port Squadron
- Information for members, retirees, and people interested in joining. Contains schedules, photos, unit history, events, awards, contact information.
911th Airlift Wing
- Coraopolis, PA based wing. Mission statement along with unit history and organization structure.
931th Air Refueling Group
- McConnell AFB, KS
932nd Airlift Wing
- An Air Force Reserve Wing located near St. Louis at Scott AFB.
934th Airlift Wing
- Minneapolis-St Paul ARS IAP, MN
Air Force Reserve Command (AFRC)
- MAJCOM offers The Citizen Airman magazine and archive, information on The Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act of 1994, links to AFRC sites, Operation Allied Force personnel and family support guide, Volunteer Reserver System Online, and job opportunities.
Air Reserve Personnel Center
- Located at Denver, CO. the ARPC mission is to ensure the nation always has a warrior bank of mission-ready Air Guardsmen and Reservists for mobilization and USAF augmentation.
Citizen Airman Magazine
- Editorial staff is located at Robins AFB, GA. Citizen Airman Magazine is the Official Magazine of the Air Force Reserve.
- Air Force reservists assist the CAP-USAF liaison
U.S. Air Force Reserve
- Career fields, base locations, healthcare opportunities, prior service info, benefits (college money, job training, adventure, travel, service to country and community)
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor