Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
FLITE - Supreme Court Decisions, 1937-1975
- More than 7,000 Supreme Court opinions dating from 1937 through 1975, from volumes 300 through 422 of U.S. Reports.
FindLaw: Supreme Court Opinions
- Searchable database of the Supreme Court decisions since 1893.
Flite (Federal Information through Electronics)U.S. Supreme Court Decision Case Name Search
- Search engine providing access to U.S. Supreme Court decisions from 1937-1975. Cases retrievable by case name or keyword.
Introduction to the United States Supreme Court
- Contains an informative introduction to how the Supreme Court operates.
Jurist - Supreme Court Site
- Contains scholarly articles and news pertaining to the Supreme Court. This site also contains a wealth of links to various other Supreme Court sites.
Law.com - U.S. Supreme Court Monitor
- Features current news, summaries of decisions, and information on upcoming cases.
Legal Information Institute Supreme Court Collection
- Ruling highlights from 1997-1998 term.
Legal Information Institute Supreme Court Collection: Selected Historic Decisions
- Access to text and background information on selected rulings. Searchable by topic, party name, or opinion author.
Oyez Project - Virtual Tour of the US Supreme Court
- Offers a panoramic look at building exteriors and interiors. Requires QuickTime plug-in for viewing.
Supreme Court Decisions
- Cornell Law School's Legal Information Institute offers an archive of Supreme Court opinions since May of 1990.
Supreme Court Docket
- Automated tracking system providing free access to information about cases coming up before the Supreme Court.
Supreme Court Rules
- The 1995 Supreme Court Rules, from Cornell's Legal Information Institute.
Supreme Court Term 2000
- A site containing analysis on each of the Supreme Court's term 2000 decisions, biographies on the justices, and an applicable reading list.
Supreme Court of the United States
- Official page of the United States Supreme Court, featuring court's opinions and orders, calendar and schedules, rules, news releases and general information.
The Supreme Court - A Journey Through Time
- Provides a virtual tour of the Supreme Court, from 1810 to the present.
The US Supreme Court
- Searchable database of Supreme Court Decisions
U.S. Supreme Court 2000. Basic background ... how did we get to the election issues?
- This site contains information on how the Court operates as well as links to various outside sources. The site also provides information on Supreme Court related reading materials.
USA Today's Supreme Court Site
- A comprehensive listing of Supreme Court related news stories.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor