Submit a site
Economics and Statistics Administration
United States Patent and Trademark Office
National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Bureau of Export Administration
- Responsible for developing export control policies, issuing export licenses, and prosecuting violations.
Economic Development Administration
- Established under the Public Works and Economic Development Act of 1965 to generate jobs, help retain existing jobs, and stimulate industrial and commercial growth in economically-distressed areas of the United States.
International Trade Association, U.S. Dept. of Commerce
- Export resources to assist U.S. businesses to participate fully in the growing global marketplace.
Minority Business Development Agency (MBDA)
- Federal agency promoting the growth of businesses owned by ethnic minorities. Register on-line for assistance with capital formation, marketing and management.
National Telecommunications And Information Administration
- US President's principal adviser on telecommunications and information policy.
Office of Automotive Affairs
- Automotive industry information compiled by the Department of Commerce about the United States and other countries, as well as export trade opportunities, foreign country import requirements and industry related data.
Office of Civil Rights
- administers affirmative action and related programs within the U.S. Department of Commerce
U.S. Department of Commerce
- This portal site in an ezine format gives access and information to the programs, services, and personnel of this cabinet-level, government department.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor