Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
CIA/EDRC Popular Documents Collection
- Full-text government documents from the Central Intelligence Agency Electronic Document Release Center. Topics include UFOs, Bay of Pigs, POW MIA, Guatemala, human rights, Ethel and Julius Rosenbert and other spies.
Congressional Research Service Reports
- Compilation of links to Web-accessible CRS reports on a variety of subjects ranging from the environment to military intelligence.
Electronic Government Documents [Tarlton Law Library]
- List of federal government web sites and electronic titles with an emphasis on law-related links.
FDA Document Delivery
- Delivers documents acquired from the U.S. Food and Drug Administraton using the Freedome of Information Act (FOIA). Over 150,000 documents are available, covering medical devices, pharmaceuticals, biologics, and foods.
Federal Research and Development (R&D) Project Summaries
- Provides a full-text search across the federally funded research of multiple government agencies.
Government Information Resources
- A site designed to assist the Internet public in locating and using Government Information in libraries and on the Internet.
- Provides a full-text search across the gray literature of multiple government agencies within a science portal of technical reports.
Public Records Online
- The nationwide public records portal for seekers of local governments' data online, including taxes, deeds, parcel and GIS maps, for environmental and real estate professionals
- Free public records database collection.
Uncle Sam - Migrating Government Publications
- Direct links to Federal publications that have been made available on the Internet. Searchable by agency or title.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor