Society and Culture
Submit a site
Candidates and Campaigns
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Improving the Quality of Life in Northwest Florida through Freedom of Information.
Christian Coalition of Florida
- A pro-family, pro-life educational organization dedicated to promoting values in politics through citizen action.
Citizens For Better Government
- Dedicated to Constitutional law and liberty.
- Election and political participation links and resources
Florida Ballot: User Interface Test
- Online test of the butterfly ballot that was used in the Palm Beach County election in 2000.
Florida Civil Rights Initiative
- A grassroots effort by the people of Florida to bring fairness and equality to the practices of state and local government by removing government affirmative action programs.
Florida League of the South
- Goal is the cultural, social, economic, and political independence and well-being of the Southern People.
Florida Public Interest Research Group
- Speaks up for the public interest against the special interest, on issues in the news and below the surface.
Florida TaxWatch Research Institute
- A private, non-profit, non-partisan research institute devoted to protecting and promoting the political and economic freedoms of Floridians as well as the economic prosperity of the state.
- A non-partisan, non-profit organization of liberal citizens concerned about democracy and election reform in light of the 2000 presidential election.
Floridians Representing Equity and Equality
- Political action committee working to preserve affirmative action by putting the Florida Equal Opportunity Initiative on the ballot.
Grandfather Florida Government Spending Report
- Concerned about the economic impact of the expansion of Florida state & local government spending
Ivote2.com - It's your vote
- An interactive and informative website that encourages young Floridians to register and vote. Visitors will find everything they need to know about registering to vote, voting and their choices in future elections.
- A satirical political website critical of Lawson Lamar, State Attorney in the Ninth Judicial Circuit of Florida.
- Current and archived columns for Liz Balmaseda, Steve Bousquet, Yves Colon, Tom Fiedler, Joan Fleischman, Fred Grimm, Barbara Gutierrez, Carl Hiaasen, Andres Oppenheimer, Sue Reisinger, Robert Steinback, and Cy Zaneski, Dave Barry, Leonard Pitts Jr., Tara Solomon, and Ana Veciana-Suarez, Greg Cote, Dan LeBatard, Edwin Pope, and Linda Robertson, Harriet Johnson Brackey, Gregg Fields, Bea Garcia, Barry Gibbons, and Dan Keating.
Politics1: Florida State
- Directory of Florida candidates, elections, political parties, daily state news sources & more.
The Buyer's Guide to Florida Candidates
- Detailed analysis & reports on campaign contributions to candidates in races pertaining to Alachua county and North Florida, including Florida House & Senate seats.
The Florida Election and the Palm Beach County Controversy
- Statistial analysis of the votes cast for Pat Buchanan in Palm Beach County voting and implications for the Presidential election.
The James Madison Institute
- A public policy research organization dedicated to promoting economic freedom, limited government, federalism, traditional values, the rule of law, and individual liberty coupled with individual responsibility.
Voices of the Florida Taxpayer
- A quarterly newsletter covering current events and issues concerning the state of Florida. The newsletter advocates lower taxes, less government and expanded individual liberty and responsibility.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor