Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Alfred M. Wahnish, DMD
- Disability Consulting for Physicians - We advise medical professionals on disability, the insurance process, and practice transition.
Central Florida Urology Associates
- Information about this practice providing surgical and non-surgical treatment of prostate disease, impotence infertility, kidney and bladder cancer.
Cogent Systems, Inc.
- ISAAC is a powerful, individual software system specifically designed for people with cognitive disabilities.
Florida - Able Trust
- Our mission is to effectively manage, raise and distribute funds for Florida's citizens with disabilities.
Florida Alliance for Assistive Services and Technology (FAAST)
- A statewide program for information and referral on assistive technology for persons with disabilities.
Florida Developmental Disabilities Council
- Development and administration of services for people with developmental disabilities. Guides for planning and funding research, innovations, and programs to improve quality of life.
Florida Developmental Disabilities Program
- Florida's Children and Families' Developmental Disabilities Program serves individuals with mental retardation, autism, cerebral palsy, spina bifida, and Prader-Willi syndrome.
Paralyzed Veterans Association of Florida
- PVAF's mission is to improve the lives of veterans with a spinal cord injury or dysfunction (SCI/D) and other persons with disabilities to achieve maximum health, productivity and self esteem in their daily lives.
Presbyterian Homes And Housing Homepage
- Non-profit organization dedicated to providing affordable non-assisted rental housing for low income seniors in West Central Florida.
Special Solutions - Autism
- Custom programs for families whose children have special needs. Emphasis is on children with Autism, Pervasive Developmental Delay, and related conditions.
The Family Network on Disabilities of Florida
- Statewide alliance of families of persons with disabilities and special needs - Provides family driven support, education, information, and advocacy.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor