Submit a site
Swimming and Diving
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Alloutdoors.com - Connecticut
- Field and stream reports, news, live chat, topo maps, photos and classifieds.
- Comic strip dedicated to Connecticut's sports teams and personalities.
CTbodybuilding.com- Your regional fitness news and information source! Home of Click-A-Shake
- News and information source for fitness and bodybuilding contest information and results.
Connecticut Motorsports Business Association, Inc.
- Membership organization provides events calendar, news, member directory and link to bulletin board to buy or sell a bike.
Connecticut Quarter Horse Association
- Information on trail ride and open show, point standings, membership and show schedule. Also provides information on youth program.
Connecticut Sports Foundation
- is a non-profit corporation chartered by the State of Connecticut providing financial assistance to needy cancer patients and their families.
Connecticut Table Tennis
- Play schedules for Middletown, Fairfield and New Haven locations.
Hartford Track Club
- Open to all ages and abilities, and to all community members throughout Connecticut.
Inline Skating in Connecticut
- Info about inline skating lessons, shops, events, places to skate, roller hockey, books, and magazines.
Run and Shoot Lacrosse
- Co-ed lacrosse training through camps, clinics, seminars and video tapes.
- Ct's premier ice figure skating guide
West Connecticut Rover Club
- Membership organization for Land Rover enthusiasts lists off roading, social events and car shows.
Wheeler Regional YMCA
- Information on youth sports, adult fitness, creative arts, child care programs and yoga classes. Serving the communities of Bristol, Burlington, Farmington, Plainville and Plymouth, Connecticut.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor