Submit a site
Connecticut State Office of Rural Health
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
American Heart Association Heritage Affiliate
- Services provided include informational and educational programs on heart disease and stroke and preventative measures, including programs for school, work, community and healthcare sites. Serves Connecticut, Long Island, New Jersey and New York City.
- Statewide membership organization comprised of action councils and grassroots organizations which work with communities to prevent substance abuse and other addictions.
Children's Health Council
- Works to reduce the number of uninsured children in Connecticut and to ensure that children receive the health care services available to them in the HUSKY health care program.
Connecticut AHEC (Area Health Education Centers)
- AHEC exists to enhance access to quality health care by improving the supply and distribution of health care professionals through facilitating community and academic partnerships.
Connecticut Association of Health Plans
- Membership organization of health plan providers provides directory of Connecticut HMOs, news, enrollment chart and links to related sites.
Donaghue Medical Research Foundation
- Charitable trust which funds projects in research, science and human health in support of Connecticut-based health research and related work.
The Connecticut Partnership for Long Term Care
- State agency which provides Connecticut residents with unbiased information about the need for long term care.
Western Connecticut Area Agency on Aging
- Information on Medicare, Medigap, long-term care, Alzheimers, adult day care, respite, caregivers, and other concerns.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor