Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Environmental Illness Society of Canada
- Information and resources for people who suffer from environmental illness triggered by exposure to chemicals and allergic sources.
Environmental Studies Association of Canada
- Information on the activities of ESAC and Alternatives magazine.
First Nations Environmental Network
- A circle of Canadian First Nations people working to protect and restore the balance of all life through traditional Indigenous values.
Friends of the Earth Canada
- Environmental organizations that campaign on the most urgent environmental and social issues of the day. Information on the activities of FOE.
Friends of the Environment Foundation
- Encourage Canadians to participate in the restoration of their local environment.
Go for Green
- Charitable organization encouraging Canadians to pursue healthy, outdoor physical activities while being good environmental citizens. Support initiatives to enhance personal and environmental health.
Great Canadian Scientists
- Meet some great Canadian scientists and learn about their achievements. The site consists of early draft chapters of the book, as well as a great reference for learning more about the scientists.
- Independent campaigning organization that uses non-violent, creative confrontation to expose global environmental problems.
International Institute for Sustainable Development
- IISD promotes sustainable development in decision-making. Info on Community Adaptation and Sustainable Livelihoods (CASL) program. Resources addressing climate change and adaptation in the Arctic and Great Plains.
Mining Watch Canada
- Provides response to the threats to public health, water and air quality, fish and wildlife habitat and community interests posed by irresponsible mineral policies and practices in Canada and around the world.
Museum of Science and Technology, Ottawa
- Canadian science museum site includes information on exhibits, publications, special events, and programs.
North American Commission for Environmental Cooperation
- The CEC was established to address regional environmental concerns, help prevent potential trade and environmental conflicts, and to promote the effective enforcement of environmental law. The Agreement complements the environmental provisions of the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA).
Pembina Institute for Appropriate Development
- Independent, citizen-based non-profit organization involved in environmental education, research, public policy development, and corporate environmental management services.
- A leading Canadian environmental organization on many issues. Provide information, publications and activities.
Sierra Club of Canada
- Work on matters of public policy and environmental awareness. Information on local chapters and working groups in every region of the country.
Sierra Legal Defence Fund
- Protects the environment by upholding and enforcing Canada's environmental laws, providing free legal advice and representation. Information on environmental conditions and issues (examples include air and water pollution, impacts of logging, endangered species, and B.C. salmon).
Sierra Youth Coalition/Coalition Jeunesse Sierra
- The SYC is the youth-run branch of the Sierra Club of Canada that serves as an action centre for youth concerned about the environment.
Statistical Society of Canada
- Information, resources and publications.
Stop Climate Change
- Canadian Climate Quiz and actions to take for clean air. One of the major programs of the David Suzuki Foundation.
The Canadian Information Processing Society
- CIPS is an association of Canadian information technology (IT) professionals. Provide membership information and resources for members.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor