Science and Environment
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Canada-South Pacific Ocean Development (C-SPOD) Program
- Provides information on living marine resources projects funded by the Canadian Government in the South Pacific. The projects focus on such resources as tuna, sea turtles, and the marine aquarium trade.
Canadian Heritage Rivers System
- Established to conserve and protect Canada's river heritage. Provides information on heritage river designation.
Canadian Water Resources Association
- Promotes effective management of Canada's water resources by stimulating public recognition, awareness and understanding. Information on a wide range of water related topics.
Canadian Water and Wastewater Association
- Represent the common interest of Canada's municipal water and wastewater systems. Provides information on all water related issues including federal and inter-provincial policies, programs, legislation and national codes or standards.
Ice Thickness and Snow Depth Data for Canadian Stations
- Environment Canada snow and ice data.
The Institute for Pacific Ocean Science and Technology
- IPOST has been created to be Canada's leading source of scientific and technical information related to the Pacific Ocean.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor