Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
College of Physicians and Surgeons of Saskatchewan
- Provides information on registration, complaints, medical profession act, committees, bylaws, governance and links.
Human Resources Services Ltd.
- Offers counseling services to troubled employees and their families. Description of programs and services.
Innovative Rehabilitation Consultants
- Saskatchewan based medical and vocational rehabilitation case management service. Information on services assisting vocational planning for injured workers.
Practice Enhancement Program
- Information on a program designed to offer Saskatchewan physicians a report on their health practices through an assessment process.
Rolling Hills Health District
- Provides information on the services of the health district in the areas surrounding Swift Current.
Saskatchewan Association Of Optometrists
- Information about agency to regulate optometrists.
Saskatchewan Association of Health Organizations
- SAHO is a non-profit, non-governmental association of health agencies in Saskatchewan. Information on projects, programs, services, management structure and educational opportunities.
Saskatchewan Awareness of Post Polio Inc.
- Information on polio, post-polio syndrome, diagnosis, treatment, biographies, links to other resources, and equipment for the disabled.
Saskatchewan Blue Cross
- Provides supplementary health benefits for individuals and groups in Canada. Information on health plans and sales contacts.
Saskatchewan Cancer Agency
- Also known as the Saskatchewan Cancer Foundation has responsibility for the prevention, diagnosis, treatment and follow-up of cancer. Provide information on services available.
- Provides information including a directory of programs and services. On line library of in depth health articles on a variety of health topics.
Saskatchewan Health Information Network
- SHIN facilitates the development and operation of the primary shared information resources for the residents of Saskatchewan. Provide information on projects, newsletters and health district links.
Saskatchewan Lung Association
- Information on services to the public.
Saskatchewan Paramedic Association
- Emergency medical services (EMS) professional association for all EMS practitioners in Saskatchewan. Information on member services, news and activities.
University of Saskatchewan - Medicine
- Provides information related to the science of medicine, including medical practice, instruction, and research.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor