Submit a site
Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Adoption in Québec: Reform of the law
- This site is about a law reform of the confidentiality of adoption records.
- Montreal-based mailing list aiming to discuss freely issues concerning the Black population.
Archaeological Institute of America
- Based in the Ottawa-Hull region.
Association socio-culturelle bulgare
- The Montreal's meeting point for all Quebecers of Bulgarian origin, their families and friends.
Black Studies Centre Online
- Organization committed to the continued educational development of Montreal's Black community.
Coalition for Gun Control/pour le contrôle des armes
- Founded in the wake of the Montreal Massacre. Formed to reduce gun death, injury and crime.
Committee for Anglophone Social Action
- Located on in the Gaspé region, this non-profit organization serves to protect the rights of the English-speaking community.
Concordia University Amateur Radio Home Page
- Two radio stations broadcast from Concordia University, Montreal.
- Re-integration center offering a second chance for young adults.
Hemmingford Cemetery Records
- Database Hemmingford's cemetery records.
Information and Referral Centre of Greater Montréal
- Centraide's autonomous bilingual agency which gives free information on community resources and directs persons seeking help in solving their problems.
Newcomers Club Directory for Quebec
- Helps integrate new residents into the local community through social events, interest groups and children's activities.
QPIRG @ Concordia University Online
- Student directed and funded, the non profit organization is dedicated to research, education, and action.
Single Parents Association of Montreal
- A non-profit group supporting singles and single parents in the Montreal area via a wide range of social, sports and children's activities.
- A feminist socio-cultural intervention group dedicated to providing women with access to digital technologies.
The West Island Amateur Radio Club Inc.
- Non-profit group dedicated to supporting the interest of amateur radio operators in the greater Montreal area.
The Woolly Mammoth
- Montreal-based e-zine offering a slightly skewed look at contemporary life, literature, culture, and news.
Void in Quebec
- Lists contests open to residents of Quebec and those that are void in Quebec.
XPDNC Quebec Labour Links
- Repertory of online labour sites in Quebec.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor