Submit a site
Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Database of articles and information relating mostly to Nova Scotia. Features biographies of various personalities, law and legal information, lists of books, history, nature essays, genealogy, links, and a weekly commentary.
IWK Grace Health Centre Foundation
- A charitable foundation to raise funds for the IWK Grace hospital from the private sector. Discusses ways to give, events, external grants, volunteering, publications and planned giving.
Junior Achievement of Mainland Nova Scotia
- Offers business education programs for students in grades 5 to 12 as well as volunteer and event registration.
- An invitation to invest in local medical research by supporting the Dalhousie Medical Research Foundation. Discusses Molly Moore, the appeal, campaigns, on line donations, Molly's web and contact information.
Nova Scotia Archives and Records Management
- Acquire and preserves government and private-sector records of provincial significance. Features databases, finding aids and virtual exhibits online.
The Confederacy of Nova Scotia Metis
- Exists to promote and preserve the Métis identity and heritage through education, training and business opportunities. Lists structure, culture, constitution, communities, news, links and contact details.
The Virtual CED Center of Nova Scotia
- A centralized source of Community Economic Development tools. Offers information on the centre, resources, communications, Deep Roots online magazine, a help desk and e-mail contact.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor