Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Accommodation Search Engine
- Search, browse, compare & read reviews of hotel websites in Northwest Territories.
Arctic Red River Outfitters Ltd.
- Big game hunting outfitters in the Northwest Territories.
Arctic Tour Company
- Cultural tours, beluga whale watching, Aurora Borealis viewing, snowmobile and dogteam excursions, and other adventures in Tuktoyaktuk, Banks Island, Dempster Highway, Herschel Island, and Inuvik.
Arden Avenue Bed and Breakfast
- Main level in executive style home. Three non-smoking rooms with separate entrances. Continental breakfasts. Lounge with videos, exercise room, barbecue, large play area.
- Hunting and fishing trips, eco-adventures, camping, canoe and kayak rentals in the western Arctic.
- Hunting, fishing and wilderness tour booking agency in Canada's Northwest Territories.
Canada's Northwest Territories
- Land of the Midnight Sun as an adventurer or a spectator. Either way will provide an unforgettable experience.
Captain-Ron's Bed and Breakfast
- Small cosy B&B nestled in Yellowknife's famous Old Town. Minutes away from downtown.
Drum Lake Lodge
- Located on the shores of Wrigley Lake, Northwest Territories, offering a variety of packages to the fishing enthusiast, naturalist or those companies that seek a unique environment to conduct meetings/conferences.
Great Canadian Ecoventures
- Arctic Canada - wilderness & wildlife expeditions for the camera, paddle, heart & soul in the Northwest Territorties & Nunavut
Great Slave Lake Helicopters
- A privately held company with 50 pilots, 45 engineers, and 15 operations support staff. It operates out of Yellowknife.
Highway and Travel Information
- Plan a driving vacation using detailed highway travel information.
Hotels in Northwest Territories
- Lists and describes hotels and offers booking information and real-time pricing.
- Browse, locate and book your ideal hotel accommodation in Northwest Territories
Igloolik Outdoor Adventures
- Expeditions from Igloolik, Canada's oldest arctic community from a company that has guided and outfitted National Geographic, NHK Japan Broadcasting Systems, Korean Broadcasting System, Public Broadcasting System and still photographers.
Kasba Lake Lodge
- Offers catch and release trophy fishing in Canada's Northwest Territories. Charter air service.
Mack Travel - The Travel Agency of the North
- An independent, family-owned travel agency that serves four Northern communities - Hay River, Yellowknife, Norman Wells and Inuvik.
Mackenzie 2001: A Hydrodyssey
- Expedition to canoe and raft the length of the 1,060 mile Mackenzie River from Hay River to Inuvik.
NWT Recreation And Parks Association
- Information on programs and services of this organization.
Northern Frontier Visitors Association
- Features a travel directory, community information, events schedule, and general information about the Northern Frontier Region & Yellowknife, NT Canada.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor