Travel and Tourism
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
La Verendrye Trail
- Located in North Eastern Manitoba, the trail makes use of the local highways and biways to wind through some of Manitoba's most beautiful and prosperous areas.
Niska Game Farm
- Includes a petting zoo, a guided tour featuring wild bird and animal displays and a nature hike.
Oak Hammock Marsh Interpretive Centre
- This 36 square kilometer area includes marshes, meadow, tall-grass prairie, lure crops and aspen-oak bluffs. It is home to 295 species of birds and hundreds of species of mammals, insects, amphibians and reptiles.
Paddlewheel River Rouge Tours,
- Daily sightseeing tours/cruises aboard the M.S. Paddlewheel Queen, M.S. River Rouge and English Doubledecker buses.
The Forks National Historic Site
- A traditional aboriginal stopping place, The Forks was the site of Fort Rouge, Fort Gibraltar and the two Forts Garry.
Thomson New Media - Live Camera Feed
- Remotely controlled webcam located at the historic forks of the Red and Assiniboine rivers.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor