Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Information on programs and services.
College of Physicians and Surgeons of Manitoba
- Service to the public and the profession.
Lions Eye Bank of Manitoba
- Non-profit charitable organization dedicated to the recovery, evaluation and distribution of eye tissue for transplantation, research and education.
MFL Occupational Health Centre
- A non-profit community health centre funded by Manitoba Health to help workers, employers, and joint health and safety committees to improve workplace health and safety conditions and eliminate hazards.
Manitoba Blue Cross
- Dedicated to improving the well-being and quality of life of Manitoba residents by offering essential services in the supplementary health care and travel benefits fields.
Manitoba Cardiac Sciences
- Information on doctors, procedures and recovery times for surgery.
Manitoba Down Syndrome Society
- An organization that provides support, information and opportunities for individuals with Down Syndrome, parents, professionals and other interested persons, to seek resolutions to issues of concern.
Manitoba League of Persons with Disabilities
- Organization representing the concerns of people with all types of disabilities in Manitoba.
Manitoba Nursing Research Institute
- Includes news, funding opportunities, research initiatives, publications, advisory board members, services, ethical review, and a staff list. Located at the University of Manitoba in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada.
Manitoba Therapeutic Touch Network
- Local resources for classes and practitioners.
Parkland Regional Health Authority
- Responsible for the planning, coordination, funding and delivery of all health services for the 44,000 residents within the Parkland Region of Manitoba.
The Children's Hospital Foundation
- An organization for the advancement of knowledge in the field of pediatric medical research.
Victoria Order of Nurses Manitoba
- A non-profit national health organization that has been caring for Canadians since 1897.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor