Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
In-Touch Consulting Services
- Offers details on consulting focused on retirement planning, informed life choices and independent decision-making.
Innovative Rehabilitation Consultants
- Saskatchewan based medical and vocational rehabilitation case management service. Information on services assisting vocational planning for injured workers.
- One of Canada's largest health benefit management companies. Drug, dental, vision, travel, and medical insurance coverage for individuals and group plans. Part of the Liberty Mutual family.
Lifeline Systems Canada
- Connects individuals living alone to neighbours, friends, and emergency services through trained staff by simply pressing a button.
MCI Medical Clinics Inc.
- Information on this supplier of medical, occupational health and, corporate health and well-being services in Alberta and Ontario.
- A program to communicate new diagnostic test information to physicians and patients that will help them make better healthcare decisions.
Order of Saint Lazarus
- An index of services for the terminally ill; pain management, home care, hospice, respite, pastoral support and support groups.
Otworrks..com - Occupational Therapy Resource
- Provides information and resources on the profession of occupational therapy in Canada.
- A resource for people wanting information about anesthesia, plus some links to sites for anaesthetists or anesthesiologists, education and meetings.
- Keeps residents and interns abreast of the latest news, information about the various sites of the Dalhousie training programs, and act as a forum for feedback.
Practice Enhancement Program
- An educational program designed to offer Saskatchewan physicians a report on their practices health through a practice-based assessment process.
Private Care (International) Agency
- Surgeons and physician locator outside of Canada to solve medical health care concerns promptly with a choice of comparative costs.
Speedo Sponsored WaterART
- The WaterART Fitness System, sponsored by SPEEDO, has been developed to provide aquatic fitness leaders with quality educational courses based on documented and current research.
Statistics Canada: Health Reports
- A quarterly journal which provides information on the health status of the population and the health care system.
Sympatico Healthyway : Healthcentral.com
- An interactive site for health and wellness information. Tools for health self-evaluation and improvement.
The College of Family Physicians of Canada
- Offers information about the society, awards, CMEs, research, programs, committees and access to the "Canadian Library of Family Medicine".
The Geriatric Resource Library
- A phone and website listing of Canadian health and welfare services offered for the geriatric population. Divided by jurisdiction.
The Medline Fool!
- The Medline Fool! Search Pubmed MEDLINE and Pre-MEDLINE from the National Library of Medicine. Includes an award winning interface and links to MEDLINE, Canadian and International medical sites as well as Health News Feeds.
Travel Medicine Program
- Travel Medicine Program by the Global Surveillance and Field Epidemiology service of Health Canada
Ultimate Canadian International Medical Graduate
- Provides information and links useful to international medical graduates or foreign medical graduates wishing to practice medicine in Canada.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor