Submit a site
Families and Lifestyle
Bands and Music
News and Media
Department of National Defence
Education and Training
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Army Lessons Learned Centre
- This Canadian Forces Land Force staff organization presents its methods in studying operations and producing change as well as documents on new and recommended tactics, techniques and procedures for Canada's Army (French available).
Arsenal of the Canadian Forces
- Describes, in text and photos, equipment, organization, and roles of the Army, Navy, and Air Force of Canada.
British Army Training Unit Suffield
- A permanent British Army High Intensity Conflict training area in Canadian Forces Base Suffield, Alberta.
Canada and Peacekeeping
- The view of the Department of Foreign Affairs and International Trade on this subject is presented with text, photos, and maps (French available).
Canada, Strong and Free: A Defence Policy for the New Millennium
- The Canadian Alliance (formerly Reform Party), Canada's Official Opposition, presents the party's platform on National Defence.
Canadian Armed Forces Recruiting
- Army, Navy, Air Force recruiting site with descriptions of Armed Forces jobs and Armed Forces life. Also leads to the main Department of National Defence server (French available).
- A web site for the ordinary soldier, this site has been set up for web surfers, veterans, historians and relatives to see the exploits and accomplishments of two great Canadians. Exploits of WWII soldiers in Kiska, Normandy and Holland. Battle Honours include Falaise, Foret de la Londe, Kapelsche Veer, Rhineland, Hochwald, Veen and Twente Canal.
Canadian Military Hall of Honor WebRing
- Webring for those who are proud of our Canadian patriots as well as those who have served in the military.
Canadian Navy of Yesterday and Today
- Information in text and photo about the Ships of the Canadian Navy of the past and present.
- Vehicles and equipment of the Canadian Army from World War Two to today.
Defence Policy Document - Progressive Conservative Party of Canada
- Policy Document adopted at the National Policy Convention held in Québec City in May, 2000. Complete version.
- "Forgotten Fifty" An online history of the storied Canadian Wind-Class icebreaker Labrador.
- Internet Military Accoutrement Resource Centre for Lord Strathcona's Horse (Royal Canadians), RCAF 75th Anniversary merchandise, and the Royal Canadian Air Cadets.
Minister of National Defence's Monitoring Committee
- Offering information on the activities and products of this advisory group.
National SAR Secretariat
- The National Search and Rescue Program (NSP), designed to achieve highly effective and economically responsible search and rescue programs throughout Canada, presents news and background (French available).
- Princess Patricia's Canadian Light Infantry Regimental Kit Shop.
- North American air defence radar stations.
Pinetree Line Sites in Newfoundland
- Pictures and information.
Ready Aye Ready - An Unofficial Canadian Navy Page
- Text and photo information on the naval forces of Canada.
Royal Regiment of Canadian Artillery (Royal Canadian Artillery)
- The parent organization of all regular and reserve artillery units in the Canadian Forces Land Force (Army) presents history, customs and traditions, and current activities with text and photos. Information on museum and association is included.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor