Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
BC Amateur Hockey Association
- Information, hockey resources and links for players, coaches, referees, administrators and fans.
- Officially certified organization for track and field, road running, marathon, ultra marathon and cross country running in British Columbia. Affiliated with Athletics Canada.
- The official site of the British Columbia Amateur Bodybuilding Association.
BC Coalition of Motorcyclists
- Everything you need to know about motorcycles and motorcycling in British Columbia, Canada. BCCOM provides info on M/C dealers, shops, rentals, tours, events, attractions etc.
BC School Sports
- An organization of member schools which encourages student participation in extra-curricular athletics, assists schools in the development and delivery of their programs and provides governance for interschool competition.
BC Sport & Fitness Council For The Disabled
- A federation of nine member groups, each of which has its own mission, mandate, and membership.The Council's role is to coordinate the efforts of its member groups where appropriate, provide a liaison with government, direct fund raising projects, and coordinate the annual Games for Athletes with a Disability.
BC Sport Parachute Council
- Website of provincial sport organization that promotes skydiving in British Columbia, Canada.
BC Taekwondo Association
- A nonprofit society promoting Taekwondo throughout British Columbia with fair and equal opportunity for any person wishing to study the art.
British Columbia Chess Games
- A directory of players, tournaments and other BC statistics.
British Columbia Kiteflier's Association.
- Active club running since 1980.
British Columbia Lacrosse Association
- working toward the goals and objectives of the BCLA and the game of Lacrosse, and towards the betterment of its members.
British Columbia Rugby Union
- League standings, history, handbook and calendar of events.
British Columbia Volleyball Association
- The BCVA is the provincial sport governing body which actively encourages and provides opportunities to enjoy, participate and excel in the sport of volleyball.
British Columbia Wrestling Association
- A non-profit Society to encourage participation in amateur wrestling within British Columbia.
- Broomball is one of the fastest growing sports in Canada.
Cerebral Palsy Sports Association of BC
- Founded to provide physical recreation and sports opportunities to people with cerebral palsy, head injury and stroke.
Coaches Association of British Columbia
- The CABC is one of several coaching associations throughout Canada. Its purpose is to serve all coaches in BC.
- An organization of non-profit and for-profit clubs working to promote Gymnastics in British Columbia.
Horse Council BC
- Committed to assisting all horse people in BC. To foster and promote all aspects of horse related activities.
Hunters' Club International (HCI)
- Online Hunting Magazine. Hunting stories, photo gallery. chat room. Membership entitles to a drawing. Based in Fort St. John, British Columbia.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor