Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Ambience Guide and Consulting
- A personalized service to assist adult children find alternative long term care for their parents. Site includes current information on available retirement and long term facilities in B.C. Canada.
- Medical web site for the people and doctors of British Columbia. A large listing of health links, newsgroups and medical journals.
BC Cancer Agency
- Provides a list of locations, patient information, services, information for health professionals, research and donations.
BCs Health Action
- Offered by the Ministry of Health to provide information about health care in British Columbia.
British Columbia Medical Association
- Information about the association, publications and resources on health promotion.
British Columbia Ambulance Service (BCAS)
- History and description of service as well as information about management and operation.
British Columbia Association of Private Care
- Non-profit organization offering information about privately owned health care providers.
British Columbia Lung Association
- News releases, information about the association and staff, listing of services and research, also events including the First Annual Marathon of Stairclimbs to raise $50,000 for vital clean air programs.
British Columbia Recreation Therapy Association
- Membership benefits and resources for recreation therapists in British Columbia.
British Columbia Transplant Society
- Information on a number of issues affecting BC organ donation, including numbers of organ donations currently needed, donor programs and how to register to become an organ donor on-line or through the mail.
British Columbia Ultrasonographers Society
- Includes information about the organization, membership details, jobs and events listing, and related news and links.
Canadian Cancer Society - British Columbia and Yukon Division
- Peer support, cancer information, summer camps, information on obtaining financial aid, and other programs are offered. Information on current research and patient trials. Learn how to volunteer.
College of Registered Psychiatric Nurses of British Columbia
- Learn about standards, competencies required, or find out about the history of the organization in B.C. Read the profile or find related resources and links.
- A Directory of counsellors and psychologists in British Columbia, as well as information regarding other regional mental health resources.
- Free telephone nutrition information service staffed by registered dietitians and nutritionists located in British Columbia.
Emergency Preparedness Conference
- The Pacific Northwests original Emergency Preparedness Conference.
Family Services of the North Shore
- Offers broad range of community education, community counselling and community volunteer programs addresses the unique and changing needs of North Shore families.
Health Industries Network (HINET)
- Developed to meet the information and networking needs of the British Columbia health industry.
- Promotes effective information management in the health sector and sharing of information on a secure, authorized and auditable basis among health service providers, managers, governors, researchers and the public.
- British Columbia's health and fitness site and searchable medical directory. All health site links have been physician reviewed and rated. Submit questions to health care professionals.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor