Society and Culture
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Assembly of Turkish American Associations
- The Assembly of Turkish American Associations (ATAA), a membership organization, unites the Turkish American community and friends of Turkey through 54 Turkish-American associations and individual members from the United States, Canada, and Turkey.
Ates Turkish Charity
- A Turkish-American nonprofit organization founded to assist earthquake victims in Turkey.
Chamber of City Planners of Turkey
- One of the 23 professional chambers organised under the Union of Turkish Chambers of Engineers and Architects.
Federation of Turkish American Associations
- The Federation of Turkish American Associations Inc. is an umbrella organization of 43 Turkish- American Associations and has been serving the Turkish-American community since its establishment in 1956.
JICA Turkey Office
- JICA Turkey Office
Joint Project of German Technical Agency (GTZ) and Istanbul Chamber of Industry (ISO)
- Advisory Project on reorganization and technical assistance for the chambers of Industry Istanbul, Gaziantep and Kayseri
Parrocchia del SS.Rosario
- History of our church, celebrations, statistics, christian community, other churches of our city, Izmir, Turkey and more...
Representation of the European Commission to Turkey
- Representation of the European Commission to Turkey
Society of Turkish American Architects, Engineers and Scientists
- Home of Turkish American Architects, Engineers and Scientists, is for everyone who wishes to learn about and network with one of the most educated and vibrant communities in the USA.
The Institute of Turkish Studies
- Founded and incorporated in the District of Columbia in 1982 and currently located at the Edmund A. Walsh School of Foreign Service of the Georgetown University, the oldest and largest school of international affairs in the country, the Institute of Turkish Studies (ITS) is the only non-profit, private educational foundation in the United States devoted solely to supporting and encouraging the development of Turkish Studies in American higher education through an annual grant program.
Turkish Advisory and Welfare Centre in London
- A resource centre for general information and advice for the Turkish community in the Lewisham Borough, London, UK
Turkish American Association of Minnesota
- All you want to know about Turkish American Association of Minnesota.
Turkish Cultural Center
Turkish Cultural Foundation web page
- An informative site looking at different aspects of Turkish Culture with pictures and links.
Turkish Foundation for Combatting Erosion (TEMA)
- The TEMA Foundation is a non-profit, privately funded organization working on control of soil erosion, reforestation, rural davalopment and protection of natural habitats. The foundation, established in 1992, is one of Turkey's largets NGO's with 62,000 members and 400 volunteer representatives throughout the country.
Turkish Psychological Association
- Information about Turkish Psychological Association.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor