Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Offering free E-mail and chat service, E-cards, and information about Jordan.
Arab Thought Forum - ATF
- An independent, pan-Arab, non-governmental organization aiming at promoting greater linkages between the Arab thinkers. Site includes information on ATF's activities and publications.
- On-line magazine.
Bible Society - Jordan
- Contact address.
Center for Strategic Studies
- An academic unit of the University of Jordan concerned mainly with research in the fields of regional conflicts, international relations, security, democracy, political pluralism, development, the economy and the environment.
- Includes links to children's sites covering different areas. It also features information on Promise Welfare Society, Friends of the Children Society, SOS and Noor Al-Hussein Foundation.
- Virtual tours of crusader castles in Ajlun, Shobak, and Aqaba. Developed by 6th grade students in Jordan studying the Middle Ages. Also includes some teacher aids on the subject.
Kingdom of Peace by Zohrab Markarian
- A book produced and published by Zohrab Markarian in celebration of two major events: the 60th birthday of H.M. King Hussein Nov 1995, and the celebration of the Peace Treaty, 1994 between Jordan and Israel.
Middle East Studies Center
- Specializes in the study of significant changes in the Middle East and in the reflection of international order changes on the Middle East strategically, politically, economically and socially .
Noor Al-Hussein Foundation
- Initiates and supports national, regional and international projects in the fields of community development, health, women and development, education and culture.
Roman Sites in Jordan
- A tour of Roman sites in Jordan including Jerash, Pella, Iraq Al-Amir, Umm Qais, and the Citadel in Amman. Provides information about the sites and some pictures.
Royal Academy for Islamic Civilization Research - Al Albait Foundation
- An independent, non-governmental research body.
The British Institute at Amman for Archaeology and History - BIAAH
- Aims to promote the study of the archaeology, history, culture and environment of Jordan and adjacent Arab countries. The site includes information on the Institute's projects, funding opportunities and policies.
The Jordanian Model for the Advancement of Women
- Contains information on the Jordanian National Committee for Women, the Jordanian National Forum for Women, and Princess Basma Women's Resource Center.
The Royal Institute for Interfaith Studies - RIIFS
- Promotes the interdisciplinary study of religion and religious affairs regionally and globally. The work of RIIFS involves research, publication, and the organization of lectures, conferences and workshops.
- A charity aiming to preserve and propagate traditional Jordanian, Arab and Islamic culture and heritage.
United Nations Development Program UNDP - Jordan
- A grant-based multi-sectorial development agency committed to sustainable human development through several projects in the areas of governance, poverty and the environment.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor