Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Al-Urdun Al-Jadid Research Center - UJRC
- An independent Jordanian scientific organization striving to achieve integrated sustainable environmental, economic, political and social development in Jordan and the Middle East.
BirdLife Middle East
- An International BirdLife partner. The site features information on the Middle East office, and important bird areas in the region.
Higher Council for Science and Technology
- An independent institution entrusted with the planning, coordination and implementation of science and technology in collaboration with related institutions.
IUCN World Conservation Congress - Amman 2000
- Information about the congress, timetable, and participation. Also features information about the Earth Forum to be held in association with IUCN prior to the congress.
Islamic Academy of Sciences - IAS
- International NGO of scientists and scholars working for Third World development in science, technology, natural resources, environment, water and food issues. The site includes information on publications and activities.
Jordanian Astronomical Society - JAS
- Includes information about the Society, membership, astronomical events, activities, articles and useful links.
Jordanian Geologists Association
- Features information about the 7th Jordanian Geological Conference held April 2001.
Jordanian Network for Environmentally Friendly Industries - JNEFI
- A non-profit non-governmental network of industries seeking to find economical solutions to their environmental problems. Information about membership, partners, and events.
Restoration and Site Development at Umm El-Jimal
- Includes information about Umm El-Jimal restoration project - 1972 to 1993. Presents other publications on the site including 'Umm El-Jimal: Gem of the Black Desert', and annual reports from the Jordanian Department of Antiquities.
Royal Scientific Society
- An independent, non-profit organization conducting scientific and technological research and developmental work related to the development process in Jordan.
The American Center of Oriental Research - ACOR
- Conducts archaeological, social and scientific research. The site includes information on ACOR's projects, affiliated excavations, library and publications.
The Friends of Environment Society - FOE
- An independent, non-profit, non-governmental organization specialized in environmental education. The site features information about its projects and activities.
The Royal Jordanian Geographic Center
- Specializes in land and aerial survey. The site includes maps and information on the training courses offered by the center.
World Desk Reference: Jordan
- General country information, demographics, and statistics on Jordan from Dorling Kindersley
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor