Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Amman Chamber of Industry - ACI
- Provides up-to-date information about the Jordanian economy in general and the industrial sector in particular. The site also provides access to ACI's extensive database of Jordan's industrial establishments.
Department of Statistics - DOS
- Features information about the Department, its activities, services and publications. Also features information about Jordan.
Government of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan
- Names of the Cabinet members, House of Notables - Senators and the Lower House of Parliament.
Housing and Urban Development Corporation - HUDC
- The Jordanian government agency for the housing and urban sector.
Inter-Islamic Network on Water Resources Development and Management
- An inter-governmental, autonomous organization conducting programs related to water resources development and management. The site features information about INWRDAM's services, publications, and a newsletter.
Jordan Customs Department
- Instructions, newsletter, tariffs and regulations. Bilingual.
King Abdullah II Design and Development Bureau - KADDB
- Aiming to develop a research and development facility for the design, development and manufacture of military equipment intended for the Jordanian Armed Forces and for the export market.
Municipality of Greater Amman
- Responsible for developing the infrastructure of the city. Funds and participates in cultural and artistic activities. The site includes information about the municipality and its projects, Amman and places to visit there.
Natural Resources Authority
- The site includes information on mineral resources, a profile and an organization chart.
Public Security Directorate
- Jordanian Police, known as Public Security Directorate, is the public organ in charge of Jordans internal security. The site features information about police services, rehabilitation centers, training and research.
Royal Jordanian Air Force
- Contains information about the Royal Jordanian Air Force, and pictures of jpg format covering the history of the air force from its early days till now.
SOFEX Jordan 2000
- Show for companies wishing to display in Jordan, sponsored by various government organisations starting from the 17th April 2000.
Sales Tax Department
- Sales Tax Law.
Social Security Corporation - SSC
- Develops and implements income security policies and programs.
The Free Zones Corporation
- In Zarqa, Aqaba, Sehab, and Queen Alia International Airport, the free zones enjoy exemptions and facilities that encourage investment, export, international trade exchanges and transit trade.
The Jordanian General Intelligence Department
- The site includes information about the Department's work and duties.
The National Assembly
- Information on chambers of the Parliament, its history, the Constitution, action of previous Parliament, law data bank, news and events and a photo album.
The Ports Corporation of Aqaba
- Includes information on the port of Aqaba.
- Water, conflict and co-operation in the Middle East: politics and international law resources.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor