Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- A non-profit organization which seeks to provide effective and quality English education to Israeli students.
CET - Education for the World of Tomorrow
- The Centre for Educational Technology providese software titles that maximize the use of the computer as a visualization and communication device. Offer products and solutions that will have a defining impact on the use of information and communication technology (ICT) in teaching and learning at school and at home. English version is available.
English Teachers Center
- Professional Development Program for in-service EFL Teachers. Focusing on the integration of methodology and technology, issues related to computer literacy, learner-centered language teaching and the technology-rich classroom. Located in the Gallile, north Israel.
Israel Home School
- Home schooling is carried out by parents in their own home, with curricula supplied by parents,with very little or no input from educational authorities.
Israel Teachers Union
- The premiere online education site.
- Serving as a joint framework (consortium) for the acquisition, licensing and operation of information services to all the Israeli universities.
Ministry of Education Culture and Sports - South Region
- The EdVentures Site is designed to bring together students and teachers from different countries to an innovative learning experience.
- The Israeli students index site.
- TIM is a Tel Aviv based non-profit organization that was established with the goal of making a real, measurable change in the management of knowledge based companies in Israel. TIM offers unique management programs that take an action-learning approach and provide a clear added value to the participants and companies.
The Council for Higher Education
- The state's institution in Israel responsible for higher education, including teaching and research.
The Young Person's Institution for the Promotion of Creativity and Excellance
- Aims to satisfy the needs of the talented and gifted to know, to create, to belong and be accepted.
The Youth and Society Administration
- Responsible for the operation and guidance of Israel's informal and extracurricular education system. The Administration aims to prepare youth to be involved in community life and to function as responsible citizens in Israeli society.
University Publishing Projects
- Israeli publisher of ELT materials and meeting point for English teachers.
- The Wide Angle Teachers' Center aims at achieving specific educational aims within the Western Galilee: providing professional support, guidance and instruction for schools and kindergartens in mathematics, science, technology, computers, computer mediated communication and the development of thinking. Wide Angle evaluates educational aids and, with the help of teams of educators, develops additional educational materials. Wide Angle provides a computer based communications network for the area.
Youth Renewal Fund
- A non profit organization that provides educational opportunities for disadvantaged Israeli youth.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor