Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Can Real Democracy Exist After a Sultanate
- Dusan Pavlovic for Rec magazine
Chiefs of State and Cabinet Members of Foreign Governments: Yugoslavia
- From CIA.
Complete Yugoslavia Embassy Listing
- Embassy addresses, telephones, and E-mails.
Constitution Finder: Serbia and Montenegro (Yugoslavia)
- Full text of the constitutions of FRY and its two constituent republics, Serbia and Montenegro, in English. From the University of Richmond, Virginia.
Country Notes on Yugoslavia
- Kime's International Law Directory 2000.
Democracy in Yugoslavia
- Yugoslavia: A Brief Analysis of the Peaceful Transfer of Power Following the Democratic Elections in The Federal Republic of Yugoslavia.
Embassy of the FR of Yugoslavia in Tokyo
Federal Bureau of Informatics
- Part of the Ministry for Development, Science and the Environment.
Federal Customs Service
- Describes the institution's responsibilities.
Federal Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Information about Yugoslavia's embassies, consular affairs, diplomatic traditions and foreign policy. Updated daily news reports and information about the Kosovo war.
Federal Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the FR of Yugoslavia
- Daily surveys and bulletins, information on officials, embassies, consular affairs.
Federal Republic of Yugoslavia
- The official website of the government. Links to government news reports and information about the damage caused by the NATO bombing campaign.
Federal Statistical Office
- Official source of numerical data on population, economy, elections.
International Constitutional Law - Serbia and Montenegro
- University of Wuerzberg, Germany offers English translation of the current constitution plus background notes, a key number system to locate parts, and links to comparative information.
Permanent Mission of the Federal Republic of Yugoslavia to the UN, New York
President of FRY
- Biography, and email address for contact.
World - Countries - Yugoslavia - Legislation
- Links to full online texts of the constitution of Yugoslavia and related regulations. From AustralAsian Legal Information Institute.
World Directory of National Parliamentary Libraries - Yugoslavia
- A Deutscher Bundestag resource.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor