Society and Culture
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Age Concern West Glamorgan
- Independent charity working with and for older people throughout the city and county of Swansea and the Neath Port Talbot county borough.
Cyfeillion Cadw Tremadog
- Historic Buildings Preservation Trust, set up to protect and preserve the architectural, historical and structural heritage of Tremadog.
- Genesis Association founded 1993, committed to creating better opportunities for the unemployed.
H.A.C.K. Horse Sanctuary
- A charity that rescues and treats mistreated and abused equines. Includes information about adoption.
North Wales Deaf Association
- Services provided for deaf, deafened, deaf blind and hard of hearing people across North Wales. How to use and book communication support, lip-reading classes, deaf awareness training and membership information.
Offa's Dyke Association
- Independent voluntary organisation which provides information and other services to walkers and seeks to promote and protect Offa's Dyke and the Offa's Dyke Path.
Ron Smith Cancer Appeal
- Cancer treatment centre for North Wales. Helping cancer patients, their carers and children.
- Registered charity providing IT resource centres, telework agencies and support.
The Civic Trust for Wales
- Details of an organisation offering consultancy to communities in the fields of environmental improvement, economic development and social sustainability.
Wales Council for Voluntary Action
- Umbrella body for voluntary sector in Wales.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor