Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Community Action Network
- CAN is a mutual learning and support network for social entrepreneurs. Social Entrepreneurs are the equivalent of true business entrepreneurs but they operate in the social, not-for-profit sector building 'something from nothing' and seeking new and innovative solutions to social problems.
- Action group about the burning of animal carcasses at a Site of Special Scientific Interest.
Montgomeryshire Wildlife Trust
- Information about the reserves, events and local wildlife.
Powys Army Cadet Force
- Contains a summary of the work of this unit. Also includes information on joining and summer camp details.
Powys Association of Voluntary Organisations
- Independent agency providing help and advice to voluntary organisations and community groups enabling them to work more effectively. [English/Welsh]
Powys Digital History Project - the local history of mid-Wales
- The local history of six communities in the large mid-Wales county of Powys are covered by this section of our website. These pages were produced during a one year project ending in May 1999. New content is being added to the local history for schools section of this site during 2001. The site was created by Powys County Archives with the help of the county museums, libraries, and local people. It brings together original documents, photographs and other material from many locations.
- A force to counter current social and economic trends by bringing the application of information, communications, office and Internet technologies closer to individuals, voluntary and community groups and businesses in rural Powys.
Powys Web - portal site for Powys, Wales
- PowysWeb is a gateway site providing information about the County of Powys in Wales (UK). It provides a comprehensive guide web sites covering business, tourism, arts and crafts, places to visit, leisure and community activities in the region.
- This growing resource is an obvious starting point for the low down on this beautiful region of the Brecon Beacons.
Welshpool and Llanfair Railway Society
- Promoting this attraction which runs between Welshpool and Llanfair Caereinon. One of the Great Little Trains of Wales narrow gauge railways located throughout the principality, with information about history, travel times, tickets, and nearby attractions.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor