Submit a site
Arts and Entertainment
Business and Economy
Recreation and Sports
Society and Culture
Travel and Tourism
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Lamphey, Hodgeston and Freshwater East
- Information, newsletters, local history and links for three villages on the south coast of Pembrokeshire.
- Nolton Haven's project about the village and its history, includes a schedule of future events.
Pembrokeshire Coast National Park
- official site with description of coast, beaches, islands. Also national park information and links to other sites.
- Providing information for the local community as well as for tourists and business.
Pembrokeshire Islands marine Special Area of Conservation
- Marine conservation in Pembrokeshire, information about why Pembrokeshire's marine life is special.
- Local info+images, accommodation directory, artists/galleries, activities, retail, chat, forums, about this unique county surrounded by some of Europe's finest coastal scenery.
Pembrokeshire Pages - Info about Pembrokeshire
- A few Pages about Pembrokeshire, with Business Directory and What's On Guide
Pembrokeshire Picture Gallery
- Photographs from around St Davids and Fishguard.
- Includes business directory, free ads, and forum.
- Information about Tegryn, a small village in the Preseli hills, the village is built on the upper slopes of Frenni Fawr, the 3rd highest peak in the range.
This is Pembrokeshire
- News, sport, local information, Leisure and tourism, schools guide, free websites for community organisations. Local homes, cars, and jobs imported from the Fish4 network.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor