Isle of Anglesey
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Anglesey Sea Zoo
- A sea life centre on the edge of the Menai Strait, which exhibits local sea creatures in recreations of their natural habitats. Site includes a guided tour, information on conservation, and details of pearls and their uses.
Awelfryn Caravan Park / Parc Carafannau Awelfryn
- This is a small, quiet family run site situated in Newborough within two acres of grassy meadow with sandy soil, on edge of Forestry Commission land - about one mile from the beach in an area of Natural Outstanding Beauty
Cirrus - Dive Charter Boat
- Cirrus welcomes you to varied Wreck and Reef diving in North Wales. The Anglesey coast and Liverpool Bay area offer a collection of wrecks up to 20 miles off shore
- Restaurant, catering and self-catering accommodation complex set in the tranquil farmland of south west Anglesey.
Gwyliau Cerrig-y-Barcud Holidays
- A small holiday complex of four self-catering cottages near the village of Brynsiencyn in South West Anglesey, within a designated area of outstanding natural beauty.
Llyn y gors
- Coarse fishing lake located in Llandegfan. The site has details of the carp fishing lakes, the takle shop and their nearby holiday cottages
- Self-catering vacation rentals in Anglesey, Snowdonia, and the Lleyn Peninsula. Include a directory of properties, and information about booking, insurance, conditions, and cancellations.
- Situated in a designated area of outstanding natural beauty, on Holy Island, Anglesey. Provides comfortable all year round accommodation for groups wishing to use the outdoors.
Parys Mountain Copper Heritage Trail
- Information on the Parys Mountain bronze age copper mine heritage trail
Porth Tyddyn Uchaf
- Holiday cottage situated in Church Bay in the north of Anglsesy that is the ideal place to stay if you enjoy breathtaking views and walks amid the natural splendour of the rugged coastline.
The Anglesey Arms Hotel
- Menai Bridge hotel set in pretty gardens right next to Telford's world famous suspension bridge across the strait from Bangor, with catering facilities for conference or wedding guests.
The Glanrafon Hotel
- Located in Benllech, Anglesey. Site includes a what's on guide, pictures and contact details for local activities.
- A family-run two star hotel situated on one of the most northern points of the island with stunning views across the sea, just above the idyllic Bull Bay.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor