Submit a site
Local Health Groups
Community Health Councils
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Breast Test Wales
- Breast Test Wales - the Welsh breast cancer screening programme. The site aims to provide information of interest to both the general public and health professionals.
- Telephone helpline offering emotional support and information/literature on mental health and related matters to the people of North Wales and Powys.
Centre for Health Leadership Wales
- Information on conferences, events, research and personal development programmes for healthcare professionals working within the NHS in Wales.
Cervical Screening Wales
- Cervical Screening Wales - the Welsh cervical screening programme. The site provides information on the cervical screening programme across Wales.
Clinical Effectiveness Support Unit
- Details on the provision of support and guidance to the NHS and contractor professionals in NHS Wales that it is hoped will influence attitudes, enhance skills and disseminate knowledge.
Communicable Disease Surveillance Centre (CDSC) Wales
- CDSC Wales is the epidemiological investigation arm of the Public Health Laboratory Service in Wales.
Health Promotion in Wales
- Discover how your lifestyles affect your health. Access professional resources, library, publications and research
Health of Wales Information Service ( HOWIS )
- A gateway to information on organisations and services provided by the National Health Service (NHS) within Wales. Details of key publications (PDF format), press releases and links to all official NHS Wales web sites.
Institute of Rural Health
- The Institute's objective is to optimise the health of rural communities. It has been founded in Mid Wales to act as an UK based centre of excellence in rural health.
Kidney Research Unit for Wales Foundation
- Promote renal research and care. Includes fundraising and events, news, past successes, a gallery of celebrities supporting and patients benefiting, information about the Institute of Nephrology, and ways to help.
NHS Direct Wales
- The 24 hour nurse led telephone advice service run by NHS Wales. Provides information on the diagnosis and treatment of common conditions. When to seek medical help. Advice on healthly living.
NHS Wales Waiting Times Information Service for GPs and Patients
- Information on waiting times in the NHS Wales for patients and GPs. Data covers outpatient, inpatient and daycases for a wide range of specialties and procedures.
Public Health Laboratory Service
- Information on Public Health and surveillance data, newsletters and disease guidelines for patients and the general public.
- Details the products and services available from the organisation, which aims to allow people with sports injuries, or queries, access to specialists who will facilitate diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation.
Wales Office of Research and Development of Health and Social Care
- Funds projects involved in the research and development of health and social care in Wales.
Welsh Blood Service
- The Welsh Blood Service is a National Health Service unit who collect blood, process it, test it and store it before delivery to the hospitals in Wales.
Welsh Cancer Intelligence and Surveillance Unit
- WCISU provides information about cancer incidence and mortality within the resident population, demand for screening and treatment, the effectiveness of these services, epidemiological research into the causes of cancer, research into cancer prevention, clinical research and for the education of the public.
Welsh Health Estates
- Welsh Health Estates is a Service Provider to the National Health Service in Wales and is managed by North Glamorgan NHS Trust. Its Architects, Chartered Engineers, Chartered Surveyors and other specialists operate throughout Wales and represent the Welsh NHS in dealing with healthcare technical policy and standards within the United Kingdom.
Welsh Health Supplies
- Welsh Health Supplies is a Service Provider to the National Health Service in Wales and is managed by Bro Morgannwg NHS Trust. Its role is to provide two key links in the Supply Chain to Welsh NHS Trusts, the negotiation of contracts and a materials management service.
Welsh National Board for Nursing, Midwifery and Health Visiting
- Information relevant to nurses, midwives and health visitors and those seeking to enter the Professions
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor