Society and Culture
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
317th Entry Royal Air Force Hereford
- Dedicated to the ex-members of the 317th Entry who trained in Admin & Craft trades (Cooks, Clerks & Suppliers) at RAF Hereford from Jan 1970 to Dec 1970
7T5 Club Website
- Website for ex members of the 75th Entry at RAF Halton 1953 -1956. Includes news of the club, upcoming events and an archive of historic photographs.
- Provides general information about the Royal Air Force and military aviation.
An illustrated guide to the Panavia tornado
- An illustrated guide to the Panavia Tornado, the RAF's main fighting weapon.
Association of the RAF Regiment
- Hunts & Cambs branch of the national association that aims to bring together past and present members of the regiment.
Avro Shackleton's Page - Website of The Shackleton Association - Coastal Command - Maritime Reconnaisance - Royal Air Force 1951-91
- Provides abundant historical detail regarding the Shackleton in RAF serivce, as well as information about the Association and its members.
Loss of Lancaster LL640
- Details of Lancater LL640, the Crew, Missions, Base, Squadron etc.
- Memories of the Royal Air Force Regiment, 1957-66.
Photos of my time in the RAF Regiment
- Photo collection of an ex-member of the RAF Regiment, spanning 14 years' service.
- Reunions are held every year for R.A.F. Personnel who were stationed at R.A.F.Prestwick during the 1960's. Anyone who would like to attend theses reunions are asked to contact Jim Hume Ex R.A.F @ firstname.lastname@example.org
RAF Airmen Aircrew
- Information on Air Electronics Operators, Air Engineers, Air Loadmasters and Air Signallers in the Royal Air Force. Includes details of pay, rank badges, selection procedures and image galleries.
- An historical look at R.A.F. Banff 1943 -1945 and the Banff strike wing of Costal Command.
RAF Heraldry Trust Home Page
- This site details the many varied Station and Squadron crests and badges during the 80 years of the RAF. Many obscure and little known units are listed as well as the more well known squadrons of the RAF and squadrons of the Commonwealth Air Forces.
RAF Lossiemouth's Unofficial Web Site
- Provides a variety of local information for those posted to RAF Lossiemouth.
- Homepage for RAF Lossiemouth in Moray District.
- A history of the flying boat squadrons stationed at Oban during WW2.
RAF Regiment and Beavis web page
- Collection of photographs from 1 Sqn, 15 Sqn and 501 TMW RAF Regiment, from 1984-90.
Royal Air Force Gan remembered
- Royal Air Force Gan was a staging post for RAF aircraft flying to and from the Far East in the 60s/70s, which closed in 1976. The site provides a history of RAF Gan, photos, a guestbook and contact information for other "Gannites".
Royal Air Force Gütersloh
- A close look at RAF s busiest Air Force Station during the cold war. Issued by the authors of the book "Royal Air Force Gütersloh-Jets und Airliner 1946-1993"
Royal Wings - RAF ( Royal Air Force ) News.
- Unofficial RAF site. Supports Royal Air Force, RNZAF, RAAF, and RCAF Ex-Servicemen and Women. RAF News, Chat & Discussion. Plenty of RAF & Military Aviation links.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor