Society and Culture
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
1 Postal and Courier Regiment Royal Engineers
- 10 pc sqn re, 11 pc sqn re, 13 pc sqn re and 14 pc sqn re were all part of 1 Postal and Courier Regiment Royal Engineers or 1 PC Regt RE. The 1 Postal & Courier Regiment RE HQ was based in Hannover. This Regt served BFPO addresses for The British Army in Germany
2nd Battalion Light Infantry
- Home page for past and present members of 2nd Battalion The Light Infantry. Includes Battalion photos and stories of life in Bosnia, Canada, Germany and Northern Ireland, plus links to other army and military sites.
Army Apprentices College, Chepstow
- Provides information on the former Army Apprentices College in Chepstow, Gwent.
Army Catering Corps Association
- A place for former members of the Army Catering Corps to get together and renew old acquaintances and make new friends,search for old friends and see forthcoming and past events.
- This site is devoted to all members past and present of the British Armed Forces Postal and Courier Services. BFPO London was situated in Mill Hill North London.
Cardiff Royal Signals Group
- Site for ex-Royal Signals personnel in the Cardiff / south Wales area, in support of the Cardiff branch of the Royal Signals Association.
Framed badges of the British Army
- Offers British Army regimental badges framed with the regimental tie colours as a background.
Frank Bass ex-REME
- A history of the military service of Frank Bass, formerly a soldier in the Royal Electrical and Mechanical Engineers regiment.
Military Pocket Books
- Publishers of a series of products including Pocket Books for Regular/Territorial Soldiers, Army Cadets, Officers and Adult Instructors of the Army Cadet Force.
- Homepage for past and present members of the British Parachute Regiment.
RAPC Association Worthy Down
- A new site developed on behalf of the Worthy Down Branch to help keep the name of the Royal Army Pay Corps alive and promote the continued success of the RAPC Regimental Association.
- Home page and news from the Swindon Branch of the Royal Engineers Association, updated monthly
Ron's Web Site - Royal Signals find your friends here
- Site for past and present members of the Royal Corps of Signals or attached personnel. Includes links to other useful sites, a contact finder and details of the Royal Signals Association.
- Site for contacts, photos and news of reunions. Includes links to Combined Cadet Force.
Royal Hampshire Regiment
- A history of the 37th & 67th of Foot - the Royal Hampshire Regiment from 1702-1992. formerly the Hampshire Regiment, 37th South Hampshire regiment, 67th North Hampshire Regiment.
Royal Signals Site
- Site for those who have served or are serving in the Royal Signals or as a small insight to those who wish to join. Also designed as a reference page for anyone requiring none secure information with regard to army communications
TA Royal Signals
- Provides a directory of TA signals units throughout the UK and a gateway to their websites.
The 14th/20th Kings Hussars
- A pictorial history of the 14/20h. Contains a brief history of the Regiment and many pictures taken both by the author and his father.
The 22nd (Cheshire) Regiment
- A detailed history of the last unamalgamated County Regiment in the British Army, with well over 300 years of unbroken history. Includes historical background, information on the Regimental Association and a gallery spanning 150 years of photographs related to the Regiment.
The Armed Forces Scooter Club
- A scooter and soul club for the Armed Forces in Germany with many links and information on venues in the U.K. and Germany.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor