Society and Culture
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Apartheid - UK style: The case of Mal Hussein
- Mal and his wife Linda have been more the victim of more than 2,000 racist attacks, spanning over 8 years.
- The Black Information Link campaigns for greater equality in Britain.
Campaign Against Racism and Fascism
- Based on bimonthly magazine.
Centre for Education for Racial Equality in Scotland - CERES
- To liaise with education authorities about the formulation, development and refinement of policy for multicultural and anti-racist education.
Commission for Racial Equality, UK
- The CRE is a publicly funded, independent organisation that exists to tackle racial discrimination and promote racial equality.
Defend Asylum Seekers
- Campaign of the National Assembly Against Racism defending asylum and refugee rights, and an end to the use of racism for electoral gain.
Institute of Race Relations
- The award winning site of this London-based organisation.
Keep the nazis out of Dover! Asylum seekers welcome here
- In the autumn of 1997 several hundred Roma (gypsies) fled persecution in Slovakia and the Czech Republic, arriving in the United Kingdom at the port of Dover in Kent. The British newspapers labelled the Roma as "economic migrants" and described their claims for asylum as "bogus".
National Civil Rights Movement
- Campaigns for racial justice and equal human rights for ethnic minorities. Details of current events, membership and campaigns.
Oxfam GB Campaign for Asylum Seekers' Rights
- Take action to defend the rights of asylum seekers - call for an end to 'no change' vouchers.
Research in Ethnic Relations
- Articles and links regarding the treatment of ethnic minorities in rural areas of the uk.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor