Society and Culture
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
ASH-UK - Action on Smoking and Health
- Resources for advocates include tobacco history, factsheets, schools resources, presentation resources, discussion, policy analysis, and an extensive analysis of the tobacco industry based on industry internal memos.
Action on Addiction
- Charity researching the causes of substance addicition. News and details of current national and international activities, together with advice and suggestions on how you can help.
- Organisation which trains and supports young people to work directly with other young people about drug and substance abuse.
Drug Abuse Resistance Education
- A Charity established to reduce drug, solvent and alcohol abuse and violence by teaching children the consequences and resistance skills.
- A site based in Sheffield providing discussions on drugs as well as plenty of useful information.
Drugs - Know the score
- Drug information and advice (The facts - not moral judgments.)
Drugs, Solvents and Intoxicants
- This site offers information on the effects of many different drugs, solvents and intoxicants.
- A resource for information, discussion, news and facts about cannabis, marijuana, hemp, and seed banks.
- An important alert from a heroin victim's story.
Institute for the Study of Drug Dependence
- The ISDD provide study aspects of drug misuse and provide information about drug dependence in the UK.
- The site for a British campaign for the legalisation of cannabis.
- The site for The Independent on Sunday's campaign for the legalisation of Cannabis in the UK.
- Reference guide and directory to assist in the identification and classification of psychoactive drugs.
Scotland Against Drugs
- Official Scottish anti-drug campaign site.
Scottish Drugs Forum
- A partnership trying to combat the problems of drugs in Scotland.
The Legalise Cannabis Alliance - Cumbria 2001
- Information from the experts, and 2001 election results in Cumbria.
- Interactive site providing information on most used drugs, provided by the Health Education Authority.
Welcome to O.C.A.D.U's Libra Project
- The Oxfordshire Council on Alcohol and Drug Use aims to raise awareness of drugs issues.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor