Society and Culture
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
The Personal Injury Helpline
- The personal injury helpline was formed after the abolition of legal aid for non-fault accidents and personal injury in 1999. Since then we have pioneered the way and championed the cause for the consumer with our ethical approach.
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
An overview of Civil Liberties legislation 1900-1994
- Civil liberties and the supporting democratic infrastructure of the UK have been gradually undermined over the course of the last century. This document charts these attacks, together with the main pieces of legislation.
- Launched in 1981 to campaign against deaths in custody and for changes in the Coroner's Court system, it is the only organisation in England and Wales which is exclusively concerned with deaths in custody and inquests.
Law or Justice?
- Frank exposure of corruption, institutional or personal, among Britain's judges. Class and race biases - doesn't pull any punches.
- Run by ex Surry Police Officers, aims to provide information about corruption and support to serving officers who wish to complain. Includes Home Office documents, personal experiences and discussion forum.
Telford Training Consultants
- Offering approved offender courses for those convicted of drink-driving.
The Howard League for Penal Reform
- Independent charity, working for humane and effective reform of the penal system in England and Wales: consultative status with UN, NGO working with the UK Government.
Trial By Jury
- A site set up to defend the right to trial by jury in opposition to the Home Secretary's plans.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor