Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Cruise Development Shetland
- An information resource for cruise ship and yachting visitors to the Shetland Isles. The site includes port details, shore excursion options and details of service providers.
- Sightseeing and sea angling trips to Foula and the Scalloway Islands (Hildasay, Oxna, Papa, South Havra) in Shetland onboard the MV Cyfish.
- Famous for birds, knitwear and historic shipwrecks, Fair Isle is a tiny jewel of an island lying half-way between Orkney and Shetland.
- A variety of guided minibus tours around the Shetland Islands.
Island of Yell
- Yell, the gateway to the Northern Isles, is the second largest island in Shetland. Its long and varied coastline is famous for its large otter population. Site contains practical information on visiting the island.
John Leask and Son Travel Agents
- This travel agent offers a number of coach tours around Shetland, as well as car hire. Site provides details of routes and availability.
Mousa Boat Trips
- Run trips to the island of Mousa, east of the Mainland. The island is famous for Mousa Broch, the best preserved example of this ancient fortress tower. Also home to a wide variety of wildlife, including seals, arctic terns and porpoises.
- Small inhabited island west of the Mainland. Site contains information on the island's geology, history, nature and lifestyle. Also North House, the only hotel on the island and a working croft.
- Chartered boats for diving holidays in the clear waters off the Shetland Islands.
Shetland Islands Tourism
- Regularly updated site providing information about holidays to the Shetland Islands. Includes event and accommodation listings. A good starting point for exploring Shetland on the Internet.
- Independent travel agency offering business and leisure travel. Online booking of hotels and flights. ABTA- and IATA-bonded.
Shetland Wildlife Tours
- Established in 1992, Shetland Wildlife Tours offer a varied range of guided tours - by sea or overland - that last from just a few hours to a full seven days.
- Cruise the North Atlantic, visiting the Faroe Islands, Iceland and the Shetland Islands.
- Guide to Sullom Voe and the locality, primarily aimed at the oil industry. Site includes information on travel, accommodation, restaurants, clubs and local industry.
Unst Bus Shelter
- The official site, with introduction to the shelter, the attractions it offers, and upcoming events.
Unst, Island of Treasure
- The most northerly inhabited island in Britain, Unst is famous for its seabird colonies and is home to many geological and ornithological rarities. Site provides a brief guide to the history and sights of Unst, Shetland.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor