Travel and Tourism
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Relax in this artist's cottage on the Orkney island of Rousay.
Ferry Inn, Stromness
- This recently modernised inn is situated centrally by the harbour area of the town of Stromness with its winding, narrow, paved and cobbled streets.
Foveran Hotel & Restaurant
- Small family run hotel with breathtaking views over Scapa Flow. Situated three miles from Kirkwall. STB 3 star.
Heatherlea Guest House
- Small bed & breakfast overlooking the Loch of Boardhouse, on the west mainland. Open between April and October.
- A welcoming family run business, sited on the wartime Seaplane station in Houton Bay, on the edge of Scapa Flow.
Midhouse Self-Catering Cottages
- Two farmhouse cottages, one with an STB four crown "commended" rating, located along the shore of Scapa Flow.
- Newly refurbished house offering bed and breakfast accommodation, situated on a hill with views over Scapa Flow and the South Isles. Scorralee is still a small working croft with a few sheep.
- Situated in the heart of the historic port of Stromness, Orkney Islands, this STB 3 crown hotel has 42 bedrooms. Includes information on Stromness and an online information request form.
The Mill of Eyrland
- Converted mill with maintained workings, garden and mill burn surroundings, three miles from Stromness. Bed and breakfast accommodation available. Site includes RealVideo pictures of the mill.
The Old Kirk
- This former church, built in 1874, has been converted into unique self catering accommodation for eight people. Situated between Kirkwall and Stromness. Site includes online enquiry form.
- Set in grounds of 1.7 acres with gardens and a pond at the front, amidst unspoilt scenery on the edge of Scapa Flow and adjacent to the South Isles ferry terminal.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor