Submit a site
Royal Air Force
UK Ministry of Defence
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
19 OTU RAF Forres
- This site is about a Royal Air force Flying unit in WWII, called RAF Forres, known colloquially as Balnageith
2nd Battalion Argyll and Sutherland Highlanders
- Historical information.
3 Black Watch Website
- Information, stories & pictures of Volunteer Battalion of Scotlands oldest Regiment
7th Battalion Black Watch 1939-45 Re-Enactors
- A Historical Association dedicated to preserving the History and Traditions of the Scottish Highland Regiments in World War II.
93rd Sutherland Highland Regiment Living History Unit
- 93rd Sutherland Highland Regiment of Foot Living History Unit
- Website of The Shackleton Association - Coastal Command - Maritime Reconnaisance - Royal Air Force 1951-91
Black Watch Territorial Army Unit
- Decendents of the Volunteer Battalions of the Black Watch (Royal Highland Regiment) - information on role, composition and how to join.
British Army Regimental badges for sale
- British Army Regimental badges for sale: We have in stock most British Army regimental badges for sale, we can supply any amount from 1 to 1,000. Some of the regiments that we stock: Guards,Paras,Green Jackets,Engineers,Signals,REME,Artillery,and loads more including the Royal Marines.
Highland Light Infantry
- Did you know that the Highland Light Infantry never referred to the first or second battalions, they were always 71st H.L.I and 74th H.L.I.? Were you or someone you know in the Hightland Light Infantry? Send in a short biography and a photograph and they will be added to these web pages.
Moray Air Net
- Details of two of the UK's largest RAF bases at RAF Lossiemouth and RAF Kinloss in Morayshire, Scotland, as well as RAF Tain by the Dornoch Firth. Includes image galleries and details of aircraft and operations.
RAF Kinloss Home of the Nimrod MR2
- Royal Air Force Nimrod MR2P flown by 120Sqn 201Sqn 206Sqn 42(R)Sqn. Sortie pictures and Search and Rescue missions. Base and Squadron history. Press releases.
- Homepage for RAF Lossiemouth in Moray District.
Scots at War
- Scottish military history web project, concentrating on the 20th Century.
The Black Watch
- Scottish Military History, Personal biography, Original photographs and documents. Dedicated to the veterans of the forgotton Army, in the forgotton War behind the Japanese lines, Burma 1944
- The Air Training Corps (ATC) is a youth organisation operating in the UK and a few locations overseas. These pages aim to cater both for current cadets, and for anybody interested in joining.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor