Glasgow, City of
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Dr John Ip
- General Practitioner in Glasgow. Links to other medical sites. Locum GP information.
Glasgow Drug Injector Outbreak
- Outbreak control team investigating occurance of severe infection in injecting drug users, Glasgow. Presents outbreak summary, numbers of cases, and advice for drug injectors and doctors.
Glasgow Health Information
- A comprehensive health information resource, from journals to pharmaceuticals and higher education to on-line databases.
Glasgow NHS Employees Credit Union Ltd
- Financial services for health workers.
Greater Glasgow Health Board
- Coordinating the city's healthcare, and organising public health promotions.
Greater Glasgow Health Board Archive
- Hosted by the University of Glasgow.
Greater Glasgow Primary Care NHS Trust
- The Trust has the responsibility for developing services in primary care provided by around 2,500 independent contractors and their staff.
Nuffield Centre for Community Care Studies
- Based in the University of Glasgow and aims to be a centre of excellence for the evaluation, promotion and dissemination of community care policy and practice.
- Authentic traditional Thai massage for stress relief, muscle fatigue and flexibility.
Ross Hall Hospital
- Scotland's leading independent acute care hospital.
South Glasgow ENT Department
- Patient information, directions, contact numbers and recommended links. Requires Java.
South Glasgow University Hospitals NHS Trust
- The Southern General Hospital and the Victoria Infirmary.
St Andrews Ambulance Association
- Provider of first aid training and services.
The Prince and Princess of Wales Hospice
- Established in 1980 as a community outreach project and, in 1981, gifted by the City of Glasgow to Prince Charles and Lady Diana Spencer on the occasion of their marriage.
Unison South Glasgow Hospitals Branch
- 2000 members in one of the largest hospital branches in the country.
Yorkhill NHS Trust
- The site of the Royal Hospital for Sick Children and Queen Mother's Maternity Hospital describing the services they provide for patients, families and health professionals.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor