Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
A Site for Sore Eyes
- A user friendly site for visually impaired people, no frames or graphics. The site is an audio magazine format featuring streaming audio and is updated monthly. The eventual aim is to publish weekly.
- For and about the village of Blebocraigs in Fife.
Ceres & Springfield Parish Church
- Church of Scotland. Just a few miles from St. Andrews Golf Course in Fife. Offers particulars of the services, location, social activities and community links.
Dalgety Parish Church
- Location and other information about this local parish church in Fife on the Forth. Contains details of the services, parish and local area.
Directory of Voluntary Activity in North East Fife
- Home Resource Centre Conference and Seminar Facilities VONEF as a CVS Media Volunteering Opportunities. Directory of Voluntary Activity in North East.
Drew's Scottish Genealogy & Ancestor Search
- Scottish & County of Fife links, free downloads, census, parish records, local info and message boards.
East Fife Womens Aid
- A free and confidential service which offers support, information and refuge to women and children who have experience of domestic abuse.
Fife Military History Society
- The Fife Military History Society is a forum for anyone interested in Military History.
- Contains information about surnames, towns, local links, family web pages, mailing lists and archives.
- A history of the village.
Kincardine-on-Forth Local History Group
- Dedicated to exploring the history of Kincardine as well as other more general aspects of both local and global history.
Kingdom of Fife Surnames List
- Directory comprising name submissions from genealogists with specific interests in the county of Fife, Scotland.
- Village guide for residents and visitors to Kingsbarns, a conservation village in the East Neuk of Fife. Includes an archive of local news, and useful information for residents and visitors. Coverage of local issues, such as concerns about nearby golf-related development.
- Personal site about Markinch.
Mesolithic Man at Morton Lochs
- A brief history of the occupation by Mesolithic man at Morton Lochs, Tentsmuir Forest, by Tayport, Fife
My Scottish Ancestors
- A fascinating site written by Leah Clinkscales about her family of Stenhouse born in Fife. She gives various census returns, births, marriages and death details.
Rotary Club of Cupar
- Club news.
- Community information for a small Scottish village in North Fife.
Tay Valley Family History Society
- Tay Valley Family History Society was founded in 1980 and aims to promote the study of family history and genealogy throughout the Tay Valley, which includes the former counties of Angus, Fife, Kinross and Perthshire.
The Brand Family
- 300 years of history of the Brands and Barclays in Fife.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor