Recreation and Sports
Submit a site
Catering and Hospitality
Restaurants and Bars
Cookery and Recipes
News and Media
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
About Cooking / Food UK
- Directory of food sites, recipes, links, articles, discussions, competitions, news and more. Receive expert advice on any food-related matter.
- Resource site dedicated to fine food in Britain. Searchable directory of over 4500 fine food producers and retailers, plus features, recipes, guides, issues, events and a growing library of food writing.
- Features a database of thousands of British real-ales from hundreds of breweries, searchable by brewery, beer or location. Also has extensive ale-related links.
British Cheese Board
- Promoting all aspects and types of British cheese.
British Sugarcraft Guild National Site
- Diary of events, membership details, list of services and full details about the guild.
- Producing natural juice drinks.
Choose French Cheese
- Promoting the range of French Cheeses available in the UK. Competitions, recipe of the week and tips on buying and storing cheeses.
- Home of Kingfisher National Curry Day, a fund-raisng event for charity, centred around curry and curry restaurants.
- A searchable database of recipes, plus a measure converter. Further services including a menu planner and personalised cookbook upon registration.
- Directory of links to UK restaurant, cafe, takeaway and mail-order food sites, plus user reviews.
Food Lovers' Britain
- Food writer Henrietta Green's guide to where to find the best food in Britain, plus her recipes, seasonal features and events diary.
Great British Beer Festival 2000
- The complete on-line guide to the biggest pub in the world!
Jane Asher Party Cakes
- Jane Asher's World famous Cake and Sugarcraft Shop. Mail order available on limited range.
Kingfisher World Curry Week: 21-27 October, 2001
- Raising funds for the charity Action Against Hunger.
Mr. and Mrs. Nicolello
- Sugar craft courses, books and photographs.
Passionate About Food
- Offers daily news and articles, cooking tips, recipes, herbs and spices information and a guide to cooking techniques.
- Fun guide to milk at school, with resources for children and teachers.
- A comprehensive resource from Carlton Online for people who love eating and drinking. Searchable restaurant guide, recipes, features, wine tastings, nutritional information and not forgetting, chocolate.
Society for the Preservation of Beers from the Wood
- Dedicated to retaining good beer in the UK
- Fruitice information and competitions.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor